Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The educational objectives of the Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering program are designed to produce acceptable engineers who are ready to contribute effectively to accommodate the needs of the profession and society. The graduates shall:
PEO1. Identify, define and solve problems in the fields of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
PEO2. Have professional attitude, team spirit, leadership skills and enterprising skills to serve for technical & social needs.
PEO3. Adapt necessary techniques and tools in the rapidly emerging technologies, and take up higher education.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES) PSOs
At the end of the program the graduates of the E&T department shall have ability to Student shall have ability to
1. Apply basic fundamental knowledge related to electronics circuits, communication systems and signal processing to solve engineering and societal problems.
2. Design, verify and validate electronic functional elements for a variety of applications with a focus on problem solving schemes.
3. Use engineering and management concepts to analyze specifications and prototype electronic experiments and projects either independently or in teams.
(PROGRAM OUTCOMES) POs
At the end of the program the graduates of the E & T department shall be able to
1. Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and telecommunication engineering to solve the complex engineering problems.
2. Identify, analyze and formulate the complex engineering problems in the field of telecommunication reaching significant conclusions.
3. Design and realize a system or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints.
4. Use research based skills including experimental design to provide valid conclusions.
5. Solve problems in the field of telecommunication engineering using appropriate modern tools.
6. Apply knowledge to societal, health, safety issues and consequent responsibilities.
7. Evaluate the impact of technology on society and environmental sustainability.
8. Fulfill professional and ethical responsibilities in engineering practices.
9. Work as an individual and/or as a member or leader in multidisciplinary fields.
10. Communicate effectively on global problems using written, oral and visual means.
11. Accord with engineering and management projects relevant to global, economic, environmental and/or social context.
12. Engage in life-long learning in the context of technological and social evolution.