Candidate must purchase prospects from the administration department, fill the Admission Request Form and register along with required documents. The following original documents with photocopies are required along with Admission Request Form.
- Allotment Letter
- S.S.C. Mark sheet
- H.S.S.C. Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Score Card AIEEE / MH-CET
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate if 10th and 12th are not from Maharashtra state.
- Non-creamy layer certificate (If Necessary)
- Nationality certificate if nationality is not mentioned in School Leaving Certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- Migration certificate is required if the candidate has appeared H.S.S.C. from other than Maharashtra state as per D.T.E. rules
- Two passport size color photographs
Note: Other details will be displayed on our website or college notice board time to time.
349total visits,3visits today