1. No transaction will be made without the identify card. I-card shall be nontransferable.
2. TWO books will be issued to the students at a time for 7 days.
3. Re-issue will be made for another 10 days, subject to availability and demand of particular book.
4. Students entering the library are required to keep their personal belongings in the property counter.
5. Students are expected to sign in the visitor’s register at the entrance, and also required to enter the accession no. of books issued to them and sign in the out going book register at the time of leaving the library.
6. CD accompanying the book will be issued at the request of the user
7. If the book is not returned before stipulated time limit, a penalty of Rs. 2/- will be imposed per day per book.
8. Any existing damage should be brought to the notice of the staff and signature should be obtained otherwise user shall be held responsible.
9. If book is lost, either it shall be replaced by new copy or by paying double the cost of the book.
10. If the required book is not available, please register your claim. It will be issued as soon as it is available based on the serial order of claimants.
11. If claimant fails to get the book issued within 3 days, it will be issued to the next claimant.
12. To get the books issued for the whole year/semester, under Book Bank Scheme, students are required to register their names and requisitions with the issue counter in-charge.
13. Clearance certificate will not be issued unless all the books/CDs/I-Card are returned and dues are paid.
14. The amount of penalty shall be recovered after summer examination.
15. For duplicate I-Card a fine of Rs. 100/- will be charged.
16. Rules regarding maintaining silence, utilization of books and library facilities and general discipline should be followed strictly in the library. Students violating the rules will be debarred from library services.