The context of the conference is to foster as well as exaggerate the research culture among academia and industry facilitated by sprinkled out ideas by exchange of the intellect during conduct of the conference. Furthermore, the intent of the activity is to let the folks acquaint with transcendental growth, recent trends, innovations and security issues involved in the domain of communication technologies, sustainable smart electrical systems, high performance computing, big data, social media, hardware & software design, advanced software engineering, Internet of Things (IoT), e-governance etc. and their impact on societal applications through various brainstorming sessions. The conference will facilitate the young researchers, industries and research agencies especially, those, who are carrying out their research work in the aforesaid domain of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering with valuable discussions in order to make the outcomes more realistic.
OBJECTIVE OF CONFERENCE
The objective of ICIESM-2022 is to present the latest research and results of scientists (preferred students, post graduate Students, Research Scholars and Post-Doc scientists) related to Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Electronics& Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Applied Sciences and Management The conference will feature traditional paper presentations as well as keynote speeches by prominent speakers who will focus on related state-of-the-art technologies in the areas of the conference.
Now-a-days the academia and researchers are not only pondering but also experiencing the overwhelming outcomes of interdisciplinary researches. Moreover, it has been ubiquitously encouraged by the governments, research agencies and by the academic institutions
The intent behind the multidisciplinary international conference is to provide a common platform, where academia, delegates from industry and nominees from various Government and Private Universities and Institutions can sit together, and cherish about achievements so far, as well as deliberate upon futuristic approaches along with major bottlenecks. The deliberations will not only encompass all avenues of electrical, electronics, computer science and information technology but also through spotlight on positive and inadvertent impact of modern technologies on society.
- Page limit: Minimum 6 pages (Full Paper)– including tables, references
- The abstract should not exceed total 250 words and must cover the aspects like purpose ,methodology, ﬁndings, research implications and
- Once the Abstract accepted, the authors will be notiﬁed and will be required to submit the ﬁnal camera-ready full paper(incorporating all revisions and changes if any).
- All paper should be original , unpublished , not submitted to any other journal/conferences, in MS-word format as per the guide lines given in the conference website.
- Please mail your original manuscript mentioning your name , contact details and email id to email@example.com
- All submitted paper will be checked for plagiarism and papers which fail to adhere to the stated rules and guidelines will be summarily
- Registration will be conﬁrmed only after the payment of registration fee and at least one author must be present for the conference.
Submission of Abstract........................ 05 Feb 2022.
Conﬁrmation of Authors...................... 09 Feb 2022.
Notiﬁcation of acceptance................... 12 Feb 2022.
Camera-ready paper............................ 16 Feb 2022.
Registration deadline........................... 16 Feb 2022.
Full paper submission deadline............ 18 Feb 2022.
Conference date................ .................28 Feb & 01 March 2022.
PUBLICATION OF PAPERS
All Accepted paper will be considered for publication in AIP Conference Series, KEY Engineering Material, Scopus Indexed, Web of Science, Google Scholar. Final decision of publication will be based on decision taken by editorial board & as per terms and condition of respective Journals.
*Additional Charges as per the Publishing Journal
MODE OF PAYMENT
Interested candidate can submit the registration fee through ofﬂine & Online transaction to the Bank account details given below
Wainganga College of Engineering & Management
Track 1: Mechanical Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Product Design and
- Automotive and Alternate
- Production and Operation
- Recent Trend in Thermal
- Industry 0
Track 2. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Very Large Scale Integration(VLSI)
- Micro Scale Fabrication
- Embedded System
- Signal Processing
- Silicon Photonics
- Digital Communication
- Biomedical Engineering
- Antenna System
Track 3. Computer Science and Engineering
- Artiﬁcial Neural Networks & Deep learning
- Parallel and Distributed Computing, etc
- Architectural Interaction.
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Data Science Engineering.
Track 4. Civil Engineering
- Advanced Structural Materials
- Architecture Engineering
- Earthquake and structural Engineering
- Green Building Materials and Technology
- Trafﬁc Engineering
- Water Basis
- Urban Development
Track 5. Electrical Engineering
- Power Electronic and Drive System
- High Voltage and Insulation Technology's
- Power quality in grids with distributed generation and renewable energies
- Flexible AC Transmission
- Green Energy
Track 6: Management and Applied Science
- HR's Roles in Organizational Innovation.
- Venture Capital Financing in Global Capital
- Nanotechnology and Nano-materials
- Metal Complex
- Advance Material
- Water Analysis