Prof. Nitin Sawarkar
Dean III & IIE Cell, W.C.E.M., Nagpur
OBJECTIVES OF THE III CELL
- To provide opportunities for industry exposure to students and faculty through industry visits, summer internship and industry projects.
- To enhance relationship between college and industry as well as college and other research institutes.
- To facilitate industries to solve their problems through research, training and consultancy.
- To involve industry professionals in curriculum design, delivery and assessment so as to make students industry ready.
OBJECTIVES OF THE IIE CELL
- To create an environment for Self-employment, Promote Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship development through formal and non-formal programs
- To utilize the infrastructure facilities for the development of non-corporate and unorganized sectors.
- To promote employment opportunities
- To transform the newly proposed ideas into successful start-ups through networking student enterprises from campus to incubators
Wainganga College of Engineering & Management, Nagpur Organized a Guest Lecture on “Newer Avenues in Entrepreneurship Development” under the aegis of Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship (IIE) Cell on 25 Sept. 2021.
Dr. Mahendra Dhande, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Priyadarshini College of Engineering, Nagpur has excellently enlightened by his experience and knowledge to students and faculty. He has explained about the basics and facts about Entrepreneurship. 50+ Participants were joined through online mode.