Dr. Bharati B. Sayankar
(HOD CSE)and Director IQAC
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is formed to promote the quality improvement in academic and administrative activities of the institute for the Attainment of overall performance in line with the vision and mission with consideration of societal needs. It will channelize all efforts & measures of the institute towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
- To develop quality into the academic and administrative activities of the Institute by educating, training, counselling and motivating all the members of the institute
- To promote measures for institute functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- To design, develop and implement appropriate Quality Processes & Procedures for the academic and administrative activities of the Institute in consultation with all the concerned members.
- To identify and train a group of internal quality monitoring members to monitor the effective implementation of the quality system procedures.
- To ensure that the established Processes and Procedures are reviewed at periodic intervals and initiating necessary corrective measures towards continuous improvement.
- To maintain suitable documentation to support the Quality Processes and Procedures adopted.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institute.
Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
Organization of inter and intra Institute workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
Acting as a nodal agency of the Institute for Coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
Development and maintenance of Institute database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
Development of Quality Culture in the Institute.
Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in Institute functioning towards quality enhancement.
Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the Institute and institutionalize all good practices.
Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve Institute functioning.
Act as a dynamic system for quality changes.
Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication.
Quality Assurance Activities
To promote pedagogical innovation and encouraging innovative teaching practices among the staff and staff development.
To promote use of e-resources for teaching and Learning Management System (LMS).
To conduct Academic and Administrative Audit [AAA].
To participate in NAAC Accreditation & Ranking Survey.
To participate in the International Accreditation process.
To monitor student progress & mentoring systems.
To organize relevant Seminars, Workshops, Industrial and Educational visits for all students.
To encourage students to excel in various sports events.
To motivate Faculty Members in Publication of Research Articles/Papers in Journals of International standards.
To implement Feedback Systems on Faculty, Curriculum, Performance, Library and Hostel facilities.
To implement Feedback Systems from Parents, Alumni & Employers.
To Promote entrepreneurial drive and create initiatives among students.
To Engage Students in constructive and sensitive services to the community.
To sensitize students towards national causes.
To develop linkages with Industry and National/International Research Institutions.
To facilitate Collaborations with Industries.
To facilitate expansion of revenue sources through consultancy.
To conduct regular FDP’s .
Collaborations with Foreign Universities for various exchange programmes.
To facilitate Faculty to apply to different state and central funding agencies for research projects.
Agenda For 9 th IQAC Meeting
Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct - Faculty
Code of Conduct - Student
Rules and Regulations for Faculties